Banana Walnut Breakfast Cookies
- 2 large very ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup crunchy walnut butter (store bought or blend 3/4 cup walnuts until forms into a butter)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients well. On a large parchment paper lined baking sheet, drop cookie batter by the tablespoon.
- Place cookies in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until cookies are golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!