Banana Fig Pancakes
- 2 large very ripe bananas mashed
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients (bananas through cinnamon) until well combined (make sure to incorporate a great deal of air for a light batter).
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Pour batter in 1/4 cup portions into skillet and cook until bubbles form half-way through the pancake. Flip carefully and cook until just browned on each side. Serve immediately, topped with honey.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!