Bacon and Broccoli Breakfast Stir-Fry
- 1 pound bacon chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. To the skillet, add the bacon.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until bacon s very crispy. Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat from the skillet.
- To the skillet, add the next 5 ingredients (spinach through garlic).
- Cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender. To the skillet, add the bacon and basil and stir. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!