Avocado Hummus with Tangy Radish Slices
- 1 small head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 medium avocados peeled and pitted
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 cups sliced radishes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the cauliflower and coconut oil. Empty the contents of the bowl onto a large baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until cauliflower is tender.
- In a large food processor, pulse the cauliflower and the next 4 ingredients (avocados through cumin) until smooth.
- Serve hummus with radishes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!