Apple Sunflower Power Bars
- 2 large apples cored and chopped
- 2 cups raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large food processor, combine all the ingredients except for the eggs and oil. Pulse until the ingredients are starting to form together.
- In a large bowl, combine the apple mixture with the eggs. Oil a large baking dish with the coconut oil and press the apple mixture into the pan. Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, until a knife inserted into the center of the dish come out clean.
- Allow the apple dish to cool, then cut into bars. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!