Apple Nut Pancakes
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/8 cup honey
- In a medium bowl, combine apple, eggs, ghee, vanilla, maple syrup,cinnamon and salt until well combined (make sure to incorporate a great deal of air for a light batter.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Pour batter in 1/4 cup portions into skillet and cook until bubbles form half-way through the pancake. Flip carefully and cook until just browned on each side.
- Serve immediately, topped with chopped almonds and honey.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!