Apple and Kale Sausage Skillet
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 large apple peeled, cored and diced
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the sausage. Cook for 10 minutes, until brown.
- To the skillet, add the remaining ingredients and stir. Cook for 1o minutes, until vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!