Zucchini Breakfast Lasagna
- 4 large zucchini cut into thin strips, lengthwise (like a lasagna noodle)
- 8 strips bacon cooked
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 10 large egg
- 0.5 cup unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.5 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prep veggies and bacon and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut milk, and spices (thyme through salt and pepper). Now start layering everything in a greased casserole dish.
- First zucchini, then bacon, then onion, then bell pepper, egg mixture, and repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool at least 10 minutes before slicing. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!