White Wine Mushroom Pork
- 4 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 cup sliced white button mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms; sauté, stirring regularly, for 4 minutes or until browned around the edges. Whisk in next 7 ingredients (garlic through coconut cream) then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper then melt remaining butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops; cook for 5 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve with sauce and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and braised cabbage. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 465 Calories; 37g Fat; 31g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 187mg Cholesterol; 1252mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 4 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!