White Wine Garlic Shrimp
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1/2 cup white wine (or use low sodium chicken stock)
- In a small bowl, mix together spices (salt/pepper through white pepper).
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp with lemon juice, then season evenly with spice mixture.
- In a large skillet heat ghee over medium high heat. Add shrimp and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Remove shrimp once done and turn heat down to low. Add wine to pan, and if ghee is mostly gone, add another tablespoons. Simmer for 5 minutes until it’s reduced, and serve over shrimp.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!