White Fish with Bacon
- 6 pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup ghee softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 4 slices bacon cooked, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a coated 9x13 inch baking pan, place fillets.
- In a small bowl, combine ghee, parsley, garlic, shallots, mustard, bacon, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the fillets with the bowl mixture.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes until the fish is cooked through. Serve hot from oven.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Steamed baby carrots and snow peas. NUTRITION: 448 Calories; 19g Fat (39.4% calories from fat); 64g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 189mg Cholesterol; 311mg Sodium. Exchanges: 8 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!