Turkey Pineapple Skillet
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 whole pineapple cubed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over MEDIUM heat, brown turkey in olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the next 6 ingredients, from bell pepper through salt and pepper. Cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Add coconut amino acids and cook for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Zucchini pasta. NUTRITION: 309 Calories; 17g Fat (48.1% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 115mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!