Tropical Chia Pudding
- 2 cups unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6-8 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 large mango peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl or jar, combine first 5 ingredients (coconut milk through nutmeg). Whisk together well.
- Then stir in chia seeds (measure according to how think you like your pudding to gel).
- Seal bowl or jar and let sit on counter for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, stir again and place in refrigerator to gel for 1 to 3 hours or until it’s set.
- Serve with mango and coconut on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!