Tortilla-less Beef Fajitas
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pound skirt steak cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- In a small bowl, combine all spices (cayenne through salt/pepper).
- Season all sides of skirt steak with spice mixture.
- In a large skillet heat coconut oil over medium high heat, add steak, bell peppers, onion, and garlic to skillet.
- Cook for about 7 minutes or until meat is to the desired doneness and veggies are tender. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!