Tortilla-less Beef Fajitas
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pound skirt steak cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- In a small bowl, combine all spices (cayenne through salt/pepper).
- Season all sides of skirt steak with spice mixture.
- In a large skillet heat coconut oil over medium high heat, add steak, bell peppers, onion, and garlic to skillet.
- Cook for about 7 minutes or until meat is to the desired doneness and veggies are tender. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Really good! Cooked it in avocado oil instead of coconut oil because I thought my husband wouldn’t dig the coconut oil. Did eat with tortillas, mexican shredded cheese, and avocado. Delicious!