Tangy Molasses Ribs
- 2 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup molasses
- In a coated 9x13 inch baking pan, spread ribs out on bottom. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl mix the next 6 ingredients together, from paprika through salt and pepper.
- Toss the ribs with the spices in bowl.
- Cover pan with tin foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Remove tin foil and spread molasses over ribs. Return to oven uncovered for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Faux-tay-toes. NUTRITION: 529 Calories; 29g Fat (49.8% calories from fat); 41g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 121mg Cholesterol; 117mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!