Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Kale Chips
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy. Be careful not to burn.
- Remove from oven, allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes then enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!