Spicy Sausage and Kale Quiche
- 10 large eggs
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage cooked
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased quiche dish or other greased baking dish.
- Place in oven and cook for 35 minutes or until center is set. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!