Spiced Chicken Thighs
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded , chopped
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chilis
- 3 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large crock cooker, place chicken thighs.
- Add all remaining ingredients, from onion through pepper.
- Cover with lid and cook on HIGH heat setting for 6 hours. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Garlicky stir-fried baby spinach NUTRITION: 235 Calories; 7g Fat (26.7% calories from fat); 32g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 127mg Cholesterol; 636mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!