Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls
- 2 large cucumbers thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons paleo mayo*
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 4 slices smoked salmon cut to fit cucumber
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Layer all ingredients, start with cucumber, then mayo, mustard, salmon, and sprinkle with dill, salt and pepper.
- Roll it up and pin it with a toothpick to keep shape! Fast and yummy snack ready to go.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!