Salmon with an Autumnal Cider Glaze
- 2 cups apple cider
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary divided
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the apple cider and half of the chopped rosemary in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to a light boil and continue to cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened and reduced by about half. Remove from heat and pour into a small bowl to stop the cooking process.
- Arrange salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, skin sides down; liberally season with salt and pepper and remaining chopped rosemary then drizzle with the olive oil. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
- To serve, drizzle each fillet with some apple cider glaze and add a lemon wedge on the side.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure apple cider is gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 299 Calories; 10g Fat; 34g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 164mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1 Fruit; 1 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!