Salmon and Asparagus
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried dill divided
- 1 large bunch asparagus spears
- 2 large lemons zest and juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Evenly drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over salmon fillets then sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of dill.
- Place asparagus on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, dill and additional salt and pepper to taste; toss to evenly coat then spread out on the pan in a single layer.
- Add the salmon fillets to the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork and asparagus is tender-crisp.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add a salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 295 Calories; 16g Fat; 34g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 160mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!