- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage or 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds firm white fish fresh or frozen
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients (oil through pepper).
- In a large skillet, heat the oil mixture over medium heat. Add the fish and sauté for 6 to 7 minutes on each side. Garnish with lemon wedges.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Zucchini Pasta (Julienne or cut large zucchini lengthwise into thin strips; stir-fry in a skillet coated with olive oil over medium-high heat until slightly limp.) NUTRITION: 308 Calories; 15g Fat; 41g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 358mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!