Sage Fish with Pearl Onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups pearl onions peeled
- 4 medium pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the pearl onions until tender. Season the fish with the sage, salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the fish is cooked through. Remove from the heat and serve.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and cauli-rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” until tender; drain; salt and pepper and fluff with a fork). GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 60 Calories; 7g Fat (99.2% calories from fat); trace Protein; trace Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; trace Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!