Rosemary Lemon Chicken Kabobs
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 small onion quartered
- 1 large zucchini thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- bamboo skewers or metal
- DO-AHEAD TIP: If using bamboo skewers, presoak them in water for 30 minutes, to prevent burning on the grill.
- Preheat outdoor grill to HIGH.
- Place all ingredients (chicken through salt and pepper) in a large bowl; toss well to blend. Alternately
- thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- Place kabobs on preheated grill then reduce heat to MEDIUM-HIGH and close grill lid. Grill kabobs for
- 10 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 243 Calories; 12g Fat; 27g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 107mg Cholesterol; 129mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!