Roasted Ketchup London Broil
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 4 Roma tomatoes halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds London broil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a baking dish with the melted butter; set aside.
- Place halved tomatoes on a baking sheet; roast for 15 minutes or until lightly browned; transfer to a food processor then add next 8 ingredients (garlic through cayenne pepper); blend until smooth.
- Rub mixture over all sides of the steak; transfer to prepared baking dish and roast for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until cooked through
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby Brussels sprouts and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass fed butter, salt and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: Per Serving: 756 Calories; 57g Fat; 42g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 167mg Cholesterol; 653mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 6 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 8 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!