Power Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 strips bacon chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place sweet potatoes in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until tender all the way through.
- In a small bowl, combine spices (garlic through salt/pepper). Evenly season chicken with seasoning mixture. In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and bacon.
- Cook for 8 minutes, then add spinach. Cook for another 3 to 5 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- After you remove sweet potato from oven, slice open and stuff with chicken mixture. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!