Power Greens Breakfast Muffins
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup Canadian bacon cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Once fully combined, ladle mixture into a greased muffin pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through (use knife test to check doneness).
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
These were kind of just okay. I think they got a bit overcooked, and I didn’t chop the kale or spinach enough, and I used bacon instead of canadian bacon, and I topped it with cheese. Just unfortunately not delicious, but may have been my fault more than the recipe’s fault.