Pork Loin with Creamy Mustard Coleslaw
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coarse grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lemon juiced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large carrots grated
- 1 medium head cabbage shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients (yogurt through salt and pepper).
- Add carrots and cabbage; stir to combine. Cover and place in refrigerator.
- Coat a large roasting pan with the olive oil; add pork tenderloin and bake for 20 to 35 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes (the meat will continue to cook).
- Serve sliced pork with Creamy Mustard Coleslaw.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes tossed with butter and chopped parsley. VEGETARIAN: Instead of pork, use breaded, sliced eggplant and adjust cooking time accordingly. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard is gluten-free. NUTRITION: 332 Calories; 11g Fat (28.9% calories from fat); 35g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 256mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!