- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves pounded to about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper best flavor when you grind your own
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1/2 cup chicken broth low sodium
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- Pound chicken till it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken pieces with pepper. Add salt to taste.
- In at large skillet, saute chicken in ghee, browning on both sides, until done. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add broth to skillet and scrape up all the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Simmer for about 3 minutes, until sauce has slightly reduced.
- Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with parsley.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and sautéed green beans. NUTRITION: PER SERVING: 210 Calories; 7g Fat; 30g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 84mg Cholesterol; 204mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!