- 4 5-oz. flank steaks
- 6 tablespoons fresh orange juice cut the orange and squeeze yourself
- tablespoons sherry
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- DO AHEAD TIP: Marinate tomorrow’s steak overnight, or for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix orange juice, sherry, Coco-Aminos, honey and garlic in a large ziplock style plastic bag; add steaks and place in refrigerator to marinate overnight, or for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Pull steaks from marinade; discard marinade and the ziplock bag. Place steak on broiler pan and cook till done to your liking, about 3-4 minutes or so per side for about medium.
- Remember, thickness will determine cooking time and doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli rabe and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass fed butter and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: PER SERVING: 279 Calories; 15g Fat; 28g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 72mg Cholesterol; 271mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!