Maple Mustard Salmon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon or any firm fleshed white fish
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, add honey, mustard, olive oil and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Stir to combine and brush onto salmon.
- On large baking sheet, add fish and roast for 8 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Jasmin Rice - Prepare according to package directions. VEGETARIAN: Replace fish with tofu. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure Dijon mustard is gluten free. NUTRITION: 241 Calories; 10g Fat (38.0% calories from fat); 30g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 79mg Cholesterol; 164mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!