Lemon Garlic Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon crushed
- Paprika to taste
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 6 hours (see recipe) Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and tarragon; pour mixture over pork chops, seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- At time of cooking, preheat oven broiler.
- Drain pork chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag) and place on a broiler pan rack; lightly sprinkle with paprika and broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source for 5 to 6 minutes or until brown; turn, sprinkle again with paprika and broil for 5 to 6 minutes or until chops are done.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 133 Calories; 11g Fat; 7g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 16mg Cholesterol; 14mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!