Just Peachy Fishy
- 6 fillets firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- Heat oven broiler. In a small bowl, mix preserves, vinegar and tarragon.
- Place fish on broiler pan and broil, about 4 minutes on each side.
- One minute before fish is ready, brush preserve mixture on the top of fish to cook into fish during the last minute.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed kale, baked acorn squash and baked potatoes. VEGETARIAN: Use Veat Vegetarian Fillets or use regular veggie patties (Morningstar Farms, Boca Burger or Garden Burger). Cooking time will be less. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure that the peach preserves, vinegar and tarragon are all gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 255 Calories; 2g Fat; 41g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 136mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!