Honey Mustard Glazed Fish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 4 medium pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute until translucent.
- Sprinkle fish with paprika and salt and pepper to taste then add to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes per side or until nicely browned.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine lemon juice, mustard, honey and curry powder.
- Add to the skillet, blend well and scrape up all of the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Return the fish to the skillet and simmer in the sauce for a minute.
- Serve with sauce spooned over the top.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans tossed with a little-unsalted butter and grated Romano cheese; add a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add baked sweet potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard and curry powder are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 249 Calories; 5g Fat; 42g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 220mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Point: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!