Honey Ginger Salmon with Green Beans
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped green beans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place each salmon filet on a sheet of aluminum foil. Rub salmon with ghee, ginger, honey and salt and pepper.
- Place lemon slices and tomatoes on top of salmon filets. Next to each salmon filet, Place 1/2 cup green beans and wrap up each foil piece.
- Place salmon in the oven and bake for 20 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add a Big Salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette (In a large bowl, toss together torn lettuce (not Iceberg - no nutrition) and salad veggies of your choice. In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 clove pressed garlic and a pinch of dried basil and oregano; drizzle dressing over salad.) NUTRITION: 289 Calories; 21g Fat (65.6% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 143mg Cholesterol; 141mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!