Herb Crusted Salmon
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 shallots chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl mix the first 5 ingredients together, from garlic through dill.
- In a coated 9x13 inch baking pan, place salmon. Sprinkle lemon juice over fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top fillets with bowl mixture.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Garlic Asparagus (In a large skillet, with a tight-fitting lid, heat 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Add 2 cloves garlic and 1 bunch asparagus spears; cover and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until asparagus is tender-crisp. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.) NUTRITION: 212 Calories; 6g Fat (26.2% calories from fat); 35g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 89mg Cholesterol; 118mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!