Healthy Chopped Cobb Salad
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 ounces lean deli turkey breast cut into thin strips
- 1/2 ounce low fat Swiss cheese cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup tomato diced
- 2 slices turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
- egg white cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon low fat blue cheese salad dressing
- Top 2 cups of chopped Romaine lettuce with 2 ounces lean deli turkey breast meat cut into thin strips, 1/2 ounce low fat Swiss cheese cut into thin strips, 1/4 cup diced tomato, 2 slices cooked and crumbled turkey bacon, cooked and chopped egg white and 1 tablespoon low fat blue cheese salad dressing.
NUTRITION: Per Serving: 215 Calories; 7g Fat; 25g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 56mg Cholesterol; 1150mg Sodium. EX1changes: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!