Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons juiced
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups arugula
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and chicken and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- On an indoor grill, grill chicken breasts for 8 minutes per side until chicken is cooked through. Serve on top of arugula.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sweet potatoes fries. (Peel sweet potatoes and cut into “fries”; toss with olive oil and bake on a cookie sheet in a preheated 425-degree oven, turning once, until tender; season to taste with salt, pepper and chili powder.) VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of chicken breasts. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 420 Calories; 13g Fat (28.8% calories from fat); 70g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 176mg Cholesterol; 201mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 9 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!