Grilled Balsamic Lamb Chops
- 4 8-oz. bone-in lamb chops
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours (see recipe).
- Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and pepper then place them in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic and rosemary; pour over lamb chops and gently massage mixture into the lamb chops to coat well.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- At time of cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add lamb chops and sear for 4 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with a little grass fed butter, salt and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: Per Serving: 627 Calories; 55g Fat; 29g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 133mg Cholesterol; 146mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 8 1/2 Fat. Points: 17
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!