- 3/4 cup spinach
- 1/2 sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 small thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 sliced cucumber
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Greek Salad; 3/4 cup spinach topped with 1/2 sliced carrot, 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, 1/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 1/4 small thinly sliced red onion, 1/4 sliced cucumber sprinkled with 3 tablespoons feta cheese, 1/4 teaspoon Greek seasoning mixed with a 1/2 tablespoon each vinegar and olive oil.
Per Serving: 168 Calories; 10g Fat; 7g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 25mg Cholesterol; 350mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!