Garlic Basil Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 3-pound boneless turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 small cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place turkey on a large cutting board.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (ghee through basil). Gently lift skin from turkey breast and rub herb and ghee mixture under the skin. Place turkey in a baking dish and put in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, until turkey is white in the center.
- Allow the turkey to cool then slice and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add a side of Faux-Tay-Toes (Steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass fed butter, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture.) and steamed asparagus NUTRITION: 442 Calories; 9g Fat (19.5% calories from fat); 84g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 229mg Cholesterol; 176mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 10 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!