Fried Cauli-Bacon Cakes
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons ghee
- In a food processor, puree cauliflower until it begins to get a grain like consistency.
- In a large bowl mix together cauliflower and all remaining ingredients except ghee. Mix with your hands then form patties with mixture.
- In a large skillet heat ghee over medium high heat. Add patties to skillet and fry until golden, about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!