Far East Mushroom Soup
- 2 14.5-oz. cans low sodium chicken broth
- 29 ounces water (2 cans)
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound mushrooms sliced
- In a soup pot or Dutch oven with a tight-fitting lid, bring to a boil broth, water, soy sauce, celery, carrots and onions.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until carrots are tender. Uncover and add spinach and mushrooms; stir.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until spinach has wilted and mushrooms have reduced.
NUTRITION: per serving: 66 Calories; trace Fat; 8g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 623mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable. Points: 1
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!