Fall Beef Stir-Fry
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 butternut squash baked, cubed
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- In a large skillet over MEDIUM heat, stir in ground beef and bacon.
- Brown for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, from garlic powder through celery. Cover with lid and cook for 10 additional minutes.
- Stir and serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Cauli-rice. NUTRITION: 473 Calories; 35g Fat (66.6% calories from fat); 24g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 105mg Cholesterol; 256mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 5 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!