Dijon Rosemary Chicken
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons low fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Place chicken in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients (sour cream through salt); add to chicken then seal bag and gently massage to completely coat chicken.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Arrange chicken in prepared pan and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby red potatoes and a big salad. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties - no need to marinate...just the marinade as a sauce to serve over the patties. Baking time will be less than the chicken; check on your patties after 15 minutes of cooking time. KOSHER: Use cultured soy instead of sour cream OR, if unavailable, use about 4 to 6 tablespoons of chicken broth to make a mustard sauce. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard is gluten-free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 179 Calories; 6g Fat; 28g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 116mg Cholesterol; 221mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!