Curried Coconut Cauliflower Soup
- 1 large head cauliflower stem removed and cut into florets
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together first 5 ingredients. Place in a baking pan and roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden and slightly tender.
- In a large pot, add chicken broth, roasted veggies, and spices (cumin through coriander), heat over high and boil until veggies are fully tender.
- Pour into a blender and puree until smooth. Add back to pot, turn heat on low, and stir in coconut milk. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!