Crunchy Salmon Wraps
- 4 large leaves Butter lettuce
- 2 tablespoons paleo mayo*
- 1 1/2 cups chopped smoked salmon
- 1 large cucumber julienned
- 1 large carrot julienned
- 2 radishes sliced thin
- 1/3 medium red onion sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Starting with a base of the lettuce leaf, begin laying ingredients: mayo, salmon, cucumber, carrot, radishes, onion, and salt and pepper.
- Roll up in lettuce leaf, and pin with toothpick if necessary. Serve cold.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!