Citrus Rosemary Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Season the pork with salt and pepper to taste. Cook in the skillet for 3-4 minutes per side, or until a nice crust forms.
- Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook the mushrooms until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Add the pork back in the skillet and simmer for an additional 5-6 minutes, or until the sauce starts to reduce and the pork is cooked through. Remove from the heat and serve.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby carrots and faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower until tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). GLUTEN FREE: Make sure chicken broth is gluten free. NUTRITION: 58 Calories; 4g Fat (53.3% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 100mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!