Cider Rosemary Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Place chicken in a large slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (vinegar through coriander); pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, basting chicken every couple of hours with slow cooker juices.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 228 Calories; 4g Fat; 40g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 104mg Cholesterol; 602mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!